Sunday, January 1, 2012

changes





I haven't had much motivation to blog lately...I blame all the changes going on around here. Krew and I flew home to California for Thanksgiving, leaving Thomas in Newcastle to finish up his first year of medical school (which he did great by the way; we are really proud of him). Krew had a little trouble transitioning from his simple Newcastle life to his new family filled life around here, but he has come around. We finally reunited with Thomas just in time for Christmas; it has been so nice to have him all to ourselves and not share him with school.  Thomas and I had fun teaching Krew all about Christmas; he understood that it was Jesus' birthday and that Santa brought presents. We might have made a rookie parent move and overdid Christmas, because Krew was not too interested in opening presents, which I guess is good news for us when it comes to future birthdays/holidays, but it was fun either way. Now that Christmas is over, things have calmed down a bit, but more changes are just around the corner. We are excited to meet our new addition in a few short weeks. Who knows what life will be like then, but as for now we are counting our blessings for being together, being healthy  and being near family. (As for the picture, I think I am about 34 weeks here. Krew and I were just outside playing when the sun was going down, which always makes for some fun shadow shots)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you three to become four! Love you all, hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am utterly in love with you, your belly, & your photography.

    ReplyDelete