Tuesday, November 8, 2011

there has been a whole lot of this lately


Krew has had some rough couple of nights.. Not sure why; I think I blame everything on teething....which means I am chalking this one up to his two year old molars. The only thing that is saving us...well me, is nap time!!! So while I am snuggled up in an empty bed, making myself plenty comfortable with tons of leg and baby bump space, Krew is always cuddled up with his favorite black blanket!

This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge this week. "Black" – www.iheartfaces.com


2 comments:

  1. I love catching images of my little ones sleeping. This is a very sweet photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets start with the birthday treats. ADORABLE! Cam is sitting here entralled with your whole blog - between the toy story stuff and yelling "ITS KREW" at his pictures. Can't believe he is 2 - Happy Birthday to him & Thomas!! Cant wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete